megger mark

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark740

Reaction score
Have been trying to get hold of megger mark to buy some stuff, I have emailed him and sent pm but no reply,thought I would phone up.

However it seems a rather big company so did want to phone and as for megger mark......:)

Is there another way to contact him ?

OK will give that a go, did leave an email address, he will think I'm stalking him:)

As per m4tty above he is off on hols, ring the office and the guys there will help out and apply forum prices for you, oh and by the way they do know him as Megger Mark!

The branch is not that big either!

Sidewinder - oh I didnt realise the branch was small ,I looked on website and see that it had loads of branches so assumed it was big :) cheers

Tbh I actually thought it was me not using the pm system right,other forums I use have an out box,and my pm is not showing in the sent folde.

Cheers guys I'll ring tomorrow

Sidewinder - oh I didnt realise the branch was small ,I looked on website and see that it had loads of branches so assumed it was big :) cheersTbh I actually thought it was me not using the pm system right,other forums I use have an out box,and my pm is not showing in the sent folde.

Cheers guys I'll ring tomorrow
Did you tick the "keep record in sent folder" (or words to that effect) before sending your PM, mate?

Also, let them know that you are a member of talk.electricianforum.co.uk too, for your discount especially.

As suggested, try "Megger Mike" who takes care of things while Megger Mark is away... See here:

View Profile: megger mike - Talk.electricianforum.co.uk... a forum with a difference.

Did you tick the "keep record in sent folder" (or words to that effect) before sending your PM, mate?
no mate that will be why then :)

cheers ill remember that for next time

im going to ring them today or tomorrow

Also mate, I have just added it back so that it is standard on new member sign ups. :)

But you will have to do it manually for now, sorry.

Latest posts