New FiT rate

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's rumours now that the government just decided to close the national renewable energy centre's PV lab too. Not a good time for PV :(

Zee...take your point about the survival of the Euro.In Italy, as I heard over the w/e, so many families are

so wealthy that the budget deficit could be solved by

government legislation that taxes these private riches.

Irrespective of this, it may be the end of the Bunga-

Bunga parties so beloved of the Italian PM....and they

have the IMF crawling all over them...that means that

a rescue package has already been agreed.

Someone opined on Saturday; Things are back to

normal already...Robocop Sarkozy and Merkel falling

out as usual.
Looks the European harmony project is falling apart as countries resort to self interest as usual. Still if the doom mongers are right, we should end with world war 3, which will mean we can consript the dole scroungers and the illegal immigrants, solve the over-population of Europe, put off more immigrants from coming here, return to good old war spirit, and have a jolly good sing-song whilst we're at it. And of course, rejuvenate the building trade and home industries. ;)

Got 3 jobs to do and can't get any gear! This is bloody frustrating.

We got a delivery yesterday - 10 pallets of sharp 250W monos, 4 pallets of Diehl Ako inv`s, loads of rail & roof hooks!

The only thing we thought we may run short of is module clamps - but 1000 arrived Thursday :)

If you`re desperate, `phone him and see what he has "spare"............

KME

we have suddenly got hold of as much stuff as we need,

big supplier overstocked and is worried he wont be able to shift it after 8th December,

We are buying 3 times more stuff from him than anyone else has been in this area.

We have also basically over ordered in case a wholesaler drops out, so I'm now looking at what other jobs we can get done. Getting e-mails now from European suppliers with stocks of materials, getting offered lower spec panels at prices like 75p per watt, and other suppliers trying to charge

I had a reply from another MP today; enclosing an "early day motion" no 2363.

Basically, suggesting that parliament is petitioning the government to reconsider its "hasty measure"........

10 years is still reasonable and gives a fair ROI, for the rich that can afford it!

Every small modern house thats being thrown up around here already has PV by the time its built, smaller houses are still selling so i can see more and more being built and more and more PV.

The industry will continue, the margins might be a bit tighter though. In the grand scheme of things this country has alot more to worry about.

Latest posts