PV domestic installers course

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was referring to the m c s earlier.

steptoe, i can see your point about 2391 but every contractor in the land should be regularly testing.

PV is not nearly as common and it would be nice if the 'PV Installer Course' offered slightly more insight into PV installation for those that would like to gain some knowledge of actual PV installation and aren't currently employed in PV installation.

Someone might foolishly think that a certified training establishment might be able to offer a touch more practical information than a book with some pretty pictures and diagrams.

Did i say rant over last time?

Could be " m c s " lurch As the swear filter picks this up.
WTF? I'd better not complain about it, there'll be some random reason for it that I won;t understand.

Well what an arse about face way of going about it. I'm at a loss for words.
that was the short version without all the facts... and i agree with why admin did block it (same with a few other certain words that were banned). but i would have thought it would be removed by now

I did the course assosiated with WF wades last week, 3 days, just under 600quid. I would fully recommend it. Loads of useful information, not only on deisgn and installation but on sales and marketing of pv systems.

My commiserations! Hope Aggie isn`t too upset.Mrs. KME is currently ROTFWL over this one.....Says you can stop trying your long distance wooing now, she`s lost interest.........

KME
tell her she knows its for the best anyway, I would only ruin her for you.!

funny though how I can say that and not M C S .?

surprised no one has picked up on it yet,

Aggie reckons the truth never gets censored.! B*tch.

my cock's small ?
I have some emails in my junk box I can forward to you that may help?

:eek:

It's the one from my girlfriend that really hurts..................

;)

(paraphrased from a Jimmy Carr joke ;) )

Latest posts