qualifications

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ParkySparky

Reaction score
Wonder if I could pick some of your brains please?

What qualification would people suggest after test and inspection?

Just thinking about the future and I think personally it's good to learn as much as possible.

Was looking into HNC etc but I don't really underdstand the UCAS points!

Seen as I went straight into apprenticeship at 16 I didn't do A level etc so I don't think I can qualify for any points. If I learned to play the violin or something very strange first then I would get points to do further education in the field im already qualified in!!!

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

2391-20 (aka 2400) I would suggest next.

This is now 2396 IIRC.

If you get on all right with this then look at HNC, this will give you CATS points toward a Degree.

I was just on the old google looking at the 2396 course sidewinder cheers

Where did the old 'c' course go?

I was just on the old google looking at the 2396 course sidewinder cheersWhere did the old 'c' course go?
Died a death when the 2360 morphed into the 2351 which was so poorly conceived it only lasted 1 year before being changed again to the current-ish, 2330

I think my year (97-00) were one of the last to sit the 2360 along with course c.

I think HNC has gone now I completed foundation degree few years back and this is combined HNC and HND and is equivalent of first 2 years of a 3 year honours degree

Have you considered design verification courses

Yes dizzy was just looking at the 2396 course which I see is a level 4 course so think that's a good option.

Thank for the input guys

Are you going further with the degree dizzy?

Latest posts