Shed Fuse Box

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there.I know I've lost in this forum now and that's more my loss than anyone elses. Sorry for any grief caused.

To answers some of the questions posed

Apache, you highlighted a phrase and not a word so you already know the answer

andyc, I don't believe you really thought I got it wrong

ianmacd, I don't think it's a good idea to lock posts from user editing just becuase of this thread. Some may want to edit or update links to keep the post current.

I admit I got p**** at a1spark post regarding Building Regulations and notification to your LABC.

Trust just droped to 0 so I removed pictures and words to protect myself.

Over reaction, safe than sorry ;)

As I said, I have had some good advice and it has helped.

:)
i didnt think you would get it that wrong

and for certain members.... there is an ignore option....

I admit I got p**** at a1spark post regarding Building Regulations and notification to your LABC.
I do not believe that was said to hurt you but more as a leg pulling exercise that goes on here quite a lot.

Ian.

?:|

I know I've lost in this forum now and that's more my loss than anyone elses. Sorry for any grief caused.
BS60898 we are all here to pass on info, help, knowledge & hopefully point those who don

I'mstill lost :coat
Well there was one rather large opening thread post..

(that I did see)

wot has been edited back down to one line!!! :(

and there was another later post, (that I didn't see)

and I suspect included some pictures....

But that has also been edited down to one line!? :|

Within the posts there had been some elements or misunderstanding of electrical principals and/or terminology....

But now they have been edited ALL context has been lost and the prince kissed the princess in the tower and she woke up, he took her off on horseback back to his kingdom and then Pooh said to Eeyoar lets go and see if Piglet and Christopher Robin want to come and play poohsticks.

"Confused.com" "oh Yes Yes Yes"

headbang ]:)Blushing:O:p:p:z] :)

Now ...

where did I put my beer?

Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink

:coat

Generally some unsolicited spam can throw a thread completely off topic and although I am not sure this thread can get anymore confusing, the Spam has been removed. But I am also just as confused as everyone else by this thread now! Why does it feel like I have missed the central plot of the film, when I went out to put the kettle on?

Doc Hudson.

Latest posts