should i stay or should i go...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Danny as I have said you have had a headstart on what I had when I started out on my own.

I took the plunge and to be honest I would never ever work for anyone else again.

I love the hard work, which is harder than working for someone else, but the rewards are greater.

You will never regret going on your own, but you will always regret never trying.

well i think the thing is for me to do now is let is sit in my head for a day or two and have a think... i think green-hornet is right..

i would always be wondering, so i will talk to my boss and see if we can sort somthing out, if not i will just go for it a see..

Thanks you all for your advice, i will let you know the outcome!

well i think the thing is for me to do now is let is sit in my head for a day or two and have a think... i think green-hornet is right..i would always be wondering, so i will talk to my boss and see if we can sort somthing out, if not i will just go for it a see..

Thanks you all for your advice, i will let you know the outcome!
The best way to do it.

Take your time and talk to your GF/wife, she has a vested interest in what you do.

You can only take the plunge with your family behind you.

When I started out I remember having

a good electricain will never be short of work, if it dont work go get another job . :)

i say go for it m8

Good luck mate if you need any back up remember we are all here for you!!

When it gets tough we will all know whats its like so be strong and go for it 100%.

I suspect in a years time you will come on this forum and tell us you wished you had done it sooner.

Good luck Danny self employment is a good thing. I have been self employed for over fifteen years would not go back to being employed although probably nobody would employ me anyway.

Batty

Latest posts