Simple Explanation!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would take me about 2 hours to watch that as every second or two I would have to pause it and go and google the next unknown word.

I understood every word and have ordered an encabulator to fit on my van , this should increase forward motion velocity but reduce side incrementation confulability to a minimun  when in inculcation mode .

Dont make the mistake i did....i ordered a Retro,encbulator. And i have the pre 55 machine and shouldmhave ordered the Turbo encabulator!,,,,,......well, you can imagine how stupid i felt!

It all,ended well, incorrectly ordered unit returned to,stock and only had to,pay a 110% restocking charge, which i though was very fair

Ah  Easy mistake to make  I'm afraid ,  I nearly goofed up by ordering petrol instead of diesel .

Sharpie  , I thought he did mention Flux capacitors ...I had one fitted to a Ford Cortina but I was given that by the aliens who abducted me back in ... the 70's I think it was .  Obviously it enabled the vehicle to travel through time ,  I leaned in the window and turned the starter , forgetting it was in gear , and the damn thing shot off & disapeared , never saw it again !!

Latest posts