Suggestions please!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sajesak

Reaction score
Hello. Can anyone recommend a reliable electrician who doesn't cost the earth? I want a couple of new double sockets installed - a fairly basic job I would have thought for someone who knows what they're doing - and the first quote I got was about double what I thought the job would cost!

Hello. Can anyone recommend a reliable electrician who doesn't cost the earth? I want a couple of new double sockets installed - a fairly basic job I would have thought for someone who knows what they're doing - and the first quote I got was about double what I thought the job would cost!

Gosh. Very tricky to advise and rather to many variables to give pricing over the internet

I know. sorry if i posted in the wrong forums

Always nice to here from anyone wherever they are from... (welcome to a UK based electrical forum) (y) ;) 🍻 🍻 🍻

However if your question is not UK or BS7671 wiring regulations related any help we can offer is severely limited!!

All I know is that one of my daughters moved over to America to marry her partner she met while working at a USA summer camp.
And my wife still cannot get over the price difference on basics like a bag of apples or a take-away pizza for four adults and two children!!

Currently USA prices.. (and I guess labour costs).. are much higher than UK costs!!