t.e.f rcbo

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tom1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
these are really cheap, has anyone been buying them?

sorry mate i should be more clear, the ones sold on the T.E.F auction

Ah got you now ! what did you not like about them ? are they just made flimsy or what ?

a1spark

not got any yet just looking at the min, i am just a bit dubious about buying electrical goods off auction sites

sorry mate i should be more clear, the ones sold on the T.E.F auction
A member off of the forum has purchased some, I have PM'd him to see what he thinks of them.

Admin, has also e-mailed the sponsor in question to see if he wanted to list some of his matching "boards" for these rcbos too.

A member off of the forum has purchased some, I have PM'd him to see what he thinks of them.Admin, has also e-mailed the sponsor in question to see if he wanted to list some of his matching "boards" for these rcbos too.
thanks for that, if they are ok i will start using them

Hi I am Chris from ECD, we are importers of quality electrical parts. The price of these units have to advantages to the client to get them buy from an unknown brand. We can buy cheaper units / models from various suppliers but we do not. We sell a quality RCBO with Rohs complience Semko and CE third party aprovals.

Recently tested by Napit

If you buy one and you are unhappy send it back for a refund !

www.rcbos.co.uk

Keep your money in your pocket not in the pockets of the big UK brand names

Sorry to go on a bit.

Chris

Did you buy them through TEF Auctions or through the link at the top of our homepage (sponsors) or other, Mate? If you don't mind me asking.

Did you buy them through TEF Auctions or through the link at the top of our homepage (sponsors) or other, Mate? If you don't mind me asking.
Bought them of Fleabay but will probably use the forum for future purchases as and when.

Latest posts