$%^&* T-sodding mobile

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could it be Possible one of your mobiles called was abroad....at their end...customer on hols etc.

Firmly a PAYG man myself.

90% of my phone usage is receiving calls. If I have to make calls, most are in the evening on the landline where it's a lot cheaper (free to other landlines). PAYG shows you your balance all the time so you know what you are using and when. Don't use it and the cost is

I used to have a 300 min contract. I upgraded 2 mths ago (from a basic phone to a Galaxy SII) and changed to a 600 min contract while I was at it as I had gone over my 300 mins on about 10 occasions in the previous 2 years.

Could it be Possible one of your mobiles called was abroad....at their end...customer on hols etc.
Think you will find if the customer is abroad they pick up the cost part of overseas calls you only pay as if you are phoneing them in the UK unless the number is a Sat phone number.

My new minutes for the month started on the 2nd April when I noted that I had used 11 minutes by checking my account online.

As I had not used phone I called O2 to be told that it was carried over from the 1st but when told them this was illegal as they don't carry my unsed minutes over was giving a sorry and

Think you will find if the customer is abroad they pick up the cost part of overseas calls you only pay as if you are phoneing them in the UK unless the number is a Sat phone number.
Bloke I knew went abroad on holiday for 2 weeks. Took his mobile with him. We took it in turn to phone him almost constantly, he thought he was SO popular. Then when he got home he got the bill............prannock............. :coat

Latest posts