The EU Referendum

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ise that from the 26 June Greek banks are readmitted by the European Central Bank, so I take it the crisis is over? Or is it a carrot for the remain campaign, to show how kind and considerate the ECB are? 

it can't, what Greece really needs t do is tax the wealthy properly (sound familiar) and devalue it's currency to boost trade, but it can't becuase it is tied to the Euro. THis menas it will struggle with a strong Euro to create jobs / sell its goods and will be in the Doldrums for decades to come.

So let me get this straight, a bank lends imaginary money which it knows will not get repaid? So all the imaginary money that has been 'ahem' lent to me should not be expected to be repaid, excellent. So I strongly recommend that we follow the example of the ECB and Greece. That's a way to sort this financial mess, might find it puts the banks in their place too seeing as the politicians can't. 

Just summising :)  

Hi all,

Ok, So you all have a choice today....... \you can either vote to remain in the EU..... and FOREVER be slaves to the political ruling class... our would be "masters"... those that boast of being "in power" instead of "in office"....

OR...

You can send them a message, the BIGGEST SHOCK OF THEIR LIVES.... You can tell them that WE are in control, that THEY are only there by operation of the "representation of the peoples act" [which they have completely forgotten] and restore the PROPER order of things, that they are there to serve US, not the other way about. and that we WILL; Control our own borders, have our own currency, our own flag, our own armed forces, we will weight things in pounds and ounces if we wish, travel in MPH, walk in miles, weigh things in proper units and basically, do what we like.

They start illegal wars claiming to be aiming to "restore democracy" to the invadeded countries, while at the same time, seeking to impose an EU dictatorship on us..

I used to think that the EU was not so bad, that, "look at the other countries in europe, they are not doing so bad" but look at them,,,,, They are not doing very well at all, with the exception of germany, they are all not doing very well at all....

The EU was a corrupt scheme from start to finish, We were taken into it with out consent, and now they are trying to keep us there by force.. look at denmark or finland or whereever it was, they voted to leave and the EU would not let them and refuse to recognise their referendum. Give them a result they CANNOT ignore today.

TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK........ Millions died in two world wars to protect our sovereignity, they would be turning in their graves...... DO NOT GIVE IT AWAY...... ENSURE THEY DID NOT DIE IN VAIN..................

JOHN.....

How about a sharpie?
Yes I'll be there to cast a vote! :D  

So the day has come for the people to speak and the politicians to tweak. 

Why will I not be surprised if we remain in.  Fraud and fixed springs to mind. They are not obliged to honour our referendum and if they don't what will we do? Probably as we always do roll over and take it. 

Lets stand and fight the good fight together why have a democracy that's run by the minority for the minority? 

Like i say USE A PEN as pencils can be rubbed out and altered to suit their votes. lets get our GREAT back into britain
BS7671 411.4.3 Note says "In Great Britain, Reg 8(4) of the ESQCR 2002 prohibits the use of PEN conductors in consumers' installations" so that is why they use pencils I guess.

Latest posts