WANTED : mangle

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know why he wants it....................

He's got a few hundred metres of second hand flat T&E that he nicked from a job.......

and a couple of old cable drum reels from another job....

he just wants to flatten to bumps and kinks out of the cable then roll it back on the drum so he can sell it as new on fleabay!!!!!

I had my spies watching him do some last year when he was allegedly up the Lakes doing some solar!!!!!

he lies I tel you!! ]:) Guinness

Last edited by a moderator:
I know why he wants it....................He's got a few hundred metres of second hand flat T&E the he nicked from a job.......

and a couple of old cable drum reels from another job....

he just wants to flatten to bumps and kinks out of the cable then roll it back on the drum so he can sell it as new on fleabay!!!!!

I had my spies watching him do some last year when he was allegedly up the Lakes doing some solar!!!!!

he lies I tel you!! ]:) Guinness
ssssshhhhhh you, I told you if you getting me the stuff you rip out I'll cut you in on it,

canoey and KME are doing ok out of it,

Deke has been getting a bit greedy so we've sent m4tty round to [ahem] 'talk', some sense into him,

how you getting on with the colour injectors for changing red to brown?

Ive been thinking, might be easier to change the red to blue and the black to brown,,,,,,,

Ive also got that stuff you asked me for that makes stranded imperial look like metric, Im fairly sure it will work ok.

now all we need is someone stupid enough to take all this cable off our hands,

has sidewinder been on tonight?

as for that stuff in admins shed workshop, we really cant use much of the lead sheath stuff, or the VIR, just talk him into thinking it will comply with AMD3 and he can have it at a good pre-order discount. :)

ssssshhhhhh you, I told you if you getting me the stuff you rip out I'll cut you in on it,canoey and KME are doing ok out of it,

Deke has been getting a bit greedy so we've sent m4tty round to [ahem] 'talk', some sense into him,

how you getting on with the colour injectors for changing red to brown?

Ive been thinking, might be easier to change the red to blue and the black to brown,,,,,,,

Ive also got that stuff you asked me for that makes stranded imperial look like metric, Im fairly sure it will work ok.

now all we need is someone stupid enough to take all this cable off our hands,

has sidewinder been on tonight?

as for that stuff in admins shed workshop, we really cant use much of the lead sheath stuff, or the VIR, just talk him into thinking it will comply with AMD3 and he can have it at a good pre-order discount. :)
You were wrong by the way....... X(

The Tat man would not accept that aluminum cable as copper even though I coloured the whole length... (345m)....

with the brown felt tip pen you gave me!!!!

:(

there was me thinking he didnt want a 5ww round the house to install a new socket for him :)))

keep an eye at the dump.

t.

Mrs. KME knows why ( and, Albert - I will tell you when I find another one :slap )

She says that she can get blood out of a stone........and doesn`t need to put it through a mangle first ; ;; ; ;; ; ;; :x :run

She also says she`s sworn to secrecy, and won`t divulge its purpose for less than

Should we start a related Forum for anyone interested in Mangles ?

In a democratic society there should be somewhere for Mangling people to meet and discuss their interests .

I think they should be listed as an Ethnic Minority. There must be other people into Mangles ..............mustn't there ?? :C Not just Steptoe is it ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, Ill bet Steps has worked out that if you put scrap t&e through the mangle, it pulverises the insulation leaving you nice bright copper for the scrap man.

He did say he had 3 wheelie bins of the stuff, so I reckon he's getting desperate to find ways of stripping it.