What Is Notifiable Now ?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just been grilled on my assessment from Elecsa over the job i showed them.  The assessor who was quite high up and runs about 12 assessors said any new circuit is notifiable.  Be it a single socket from a new circuit breaker is notifiable???

ive lost track too. didnt realise certain bathroom work is now not notifiable until the other day. elecsa will be happy they have now lost a lot of notifications....

I just been grilled on my assessment from Elecsa over the job i showed them.  The assessor who was quite high up and runs about 12 assessors said any new circuit is notifiable.  Be it a single socket from a new circuit breaker is notifiable???
as daft as it is, if you install a socket from the board as a new circuit, its notifiable. stick it on with another circuit and its not

and where did my other reply go?

Thanks M4tty ...I'll notify it then,  I'm sure they'll all be really interested.  :C

Thanks Andy ....not seen your other reply .

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Have just received this;  the new course from C & G.

Installing, Testing and Ensuring Compliance of Electrical Installation Work in Dwellings (2397)

Latest posts