What Keeps Hogging My Pc's Hard Disk?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was working on the idea that a new user account would be without most of the installed applications and background services etc. I might be wrong also, I'm not much of a windoze fundi but it's so easy to do I couldn't see a reason not to try it, the new account can always be deleted again.  

I was working on the idea that a new user account would be without most of the installed applications and background services etc. I might be wrong also, I'm not much of a windoze fundi but it's so easy to do I couldn't see a reason not to try it, the new account can always be deleted again.  
I really dont know marvo

windows is such a twisted OS, thats why I dont use it if I can help, its a total waste,

I've downloaded that ubunta image step's.  I'll try it when I get time to burn the CD.

I'll also try Marvo's idea of create a new user account and see if that behaves the same.

This much I do know, I would never advise anyone to install Vista.  XP was tons better and Windows 7 seem better.. Vista IMHO was the "MS DOS 4" in the Windows world.

Latest posts