Who makes this??

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It'll say MK on the back of the switches, I may have a plate for it somewhere, did have loads of old MK switches and plates.

I think lurch wins the prize. I haven't got a plate for it though, maybe a couple of 4gangs knocking around at work.

TBH I thought it might be MK, but I didn't have a good look at it.

It'd be a pain to isolate because the main incommer supplys a Spar, the office that this is in, a flat and some workshops.... and very little of it is marked up :( :( it wouldn't bother me turning off the flat, but the shop and workshop are another thing!

How hard would it be to get one of these??

I guess that they are now obsolete now?

I guess that they are now obsolete now?
Have been for many many Years. I think they are the old old range switches, the later version range was out of date quite a few years ago, but I think the plates still fit. I'll have a look in the morning, I found loads of old MK kit somewhere so stockpiled it all!

As above, its the old MK range , I doubt if you will get a plate now, their latest range the switch apertures (Holes to you) ;) are larger. Suggest you replace the lot, although it will be quite expensive.

Deke