why are some customers just ********s?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
admin. these two are a real pain she tells me to ignore him he tells me to ignore her blah blah blah.in hind sight i should never have taken this job.

Dan.

You probably read my post, around the time you joined, on a similar (ish) customer.

(you`re not working for someone in south wales, are you???? :) )

Would agree with Admin r.e. transcript.

Further, if you`re with a scam provider, they`ll want to see your "customer complaint" form, with records of ALL letters between you & them.

I would write the customers a letter, outlining what has happened, and including reference to the remarks made to you by the "lady" of the house. Send it recorded delivery, so you know it has arrived. Your angle should be that you do NOT do shoddy work; and are not prepared to be called a "cowboy" because someone else removed the sockets; and no-one told you about it. If necessary, threaten THEM with an invoice for materials already purchased for their job. Ask for a reply in writing, and see what you get back.

KME

You said that it is the first time that you have used these plasterers.......

Who employed them?? You or the householder???

If they subbed for you then I'm afraid that you are liable for any complaints that the customer has....... however if they employed them then not your fault!!

You said that it is the first time that you have used these plasterers.......Who employed them?? You or the householder???

If they subbed for you then I'm afraid that you are liable for any complaints that the customer has....... however if they employed them then not your fault!!
Good words NozSpark.

The Don & his Boys are very reluctant to recommend other tradesman, only trusted and reliable.

The Godfather