Wiring a consumer unit from a cutout

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bored now..................Just to humour you....as you are obviously on a wind up .....................you might want to change the RCD depending on the size of cut out fuse & you'll want a rod (no the water or gas pipe will not tango'd well suffice & neither will the chippys screwdriver)...........not forgetting all the testing thats required.

View attachment 9367
Are you referring to an earth rod ? Think Screwfix sell those 

No sorry I played once rugby is a poofs game even the ball

is bent .......boom boom 

I suspect your cheap electrican ******** off for good reasons  :slap

In the nicest possible way James, stop working on a tight budget. Quote the works properly or you will just end up a busy fool (I've done that it's lettuced). If you quote more sensible prices you will be able to afford other trades at reasonable prices. Given the technical nature / insurance requirements/ knowledge of fiddly bits being a jack of all trades is not a good place to be, except in your own house.
Do you know how much it might cost based on the information provided to wire up and test my consumer unit ? 

Bored now..................Just to humour you....as you are obviously on a wind up .....................you might want to change the RCD depending on the size of cut out fuse & you'll want a rod (no the water or gas pipe will not tango'd well suffice & neither will the chippys screwdriver)...........not forgetting all the testing thats required.

View attachment 9367
Thanks M107 I'd actually had that plan in mind I owe you a pint or three cheers mate

Read as ‘cheap as chips’ or ‘pay me in peanuts and I’ll be your monkey’ 
Ho ho we got there in the end this forum is tricky to use makes tindr look easy anyway ill

be back soon for more questions on fitting water pipes need a water supply next ok good crack I'm off to watch boys from the black stuff 

Do you know how much it might cost based on the information provided to wire up and test my consumer unit ? 

Thanks M107 I'd actually had that plan in mind I owe you a pint or three cheers mate
Doest my eyes deceive me or do I see wires he he I was right took me three days to work it out lol 

sorry just one thing from the cutout switch to the rcb shall I use 6mm live and neutral copper cable ? 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts