Work Experience in Glasgow??

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elephant

Reaction score
HI guys,

23 years old, elecrical engineering degree but want to train as electrican- good time eh!

Currently work as handyman but would be REALLY keen for any work experience (for free!) to sweep floors etc! in the Glasgow area to build up some experience. Im a very fast learner and have good general knowledge. Have ECS card and 17th edition of the IET Regs, any interest om PM.

thanks guys.

shane.

Welcome to the forum Shane, and good luck with your search.

Hi Shane

I have a mature apprentice (who is good) and I am not looking for someone else

I will be doing a rewire in Paisley in a few weeks if you want to drop in an get some experience

I do not normally work in Glasgow but this job is for a friend

PM ME IF YOU WANT

HI guys,23 years old, elecrical engineering degree but want to train as electrican- good time eh!

Currently work as handyman but would be REALLY keen for any work experience (for free!) to sweep floors etc! in the Glasgow area to build up some experience. Im a very fast learner and have good general knowledge. Have ECS card and 17th edition of the IET Regs, any interest om PM.

thanks guys.

shane.
If you have an electrical engineering degree why are you wanting to be a spark?

Far more cash to be made in the engineering side and far more steady work.

Each to their own but I think your off your head.

ha ha-if only i had a penny for every time someone asked that eh!

not interested in sitting in an office infront of a computer to be honest, done that enough already! i figure maybe some day i might, but be better equipped to do so if have real practical experience first!

i was brought up on a farm so always been doing stuff since i was kid- when look back on it did some well dodgy stuff with electrics!!

shane.