Would you move?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
come from NI, worked both North and South Ireland, England, Scotland,Wales,IOM,

France,Spain,Germany,Netherlands,New Zealand, UAE.

and to be perfectly honest, I cant honestly see myself still being in the UK for the rest of my life.

but you dont get the option of leaving here

Royston Vasey....??????

I am still a permanent resident of NZ. I can go and live and work there any time I like

how does that work? I was only there a couple of years tho, so maybe I wouldnt qualify anyway,

I need meet the POL though, and had my License.

but you dont get the option of leaving here Royston Vasey....??????

I am still a permanent resident of NZ. I can go and live and work there any time I like

how does that work? I was only there a couple of years tho, so maybe I wouldnt qualify anyway,

I need meet the POL though, and had my License.
I applied for residency, took 9 months. Its a points system and I had to get a job offer first. Became NZ registered after doing a stage 3 practicalk and a regs course. Still reg'd but practising licence now expired!

I am still a permanent resident of NZ. I can go and live and work there any time I like. You never know.
Does permanent residence status in N.Z. never expire then, regardless of how long you are out of the country?

Boy, wish it was that simple for the U.S. It's pretty much a case of if you are out of the country for 2 years or more, you lose your resident alien status.

Views from where i'm from have been voted best in britain (mawddach esturay) shall post pics when weather clears up! J

Latest posts