Competent Level 2 Looking For Work Around Cumbria.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wheelnut74

Reaction score
Hello all, this is my first post !!!

I am a highly motivated, competent and committed individual I have both theoretical and practical experience within the electrical industry, through college studies and through work experience, I am multi skilled and have a wealth of practical knowledge. I am now looking to apply and develop these skills and to pursue a successful career within the electrical industry.

Last year I attended lakes college, Cumbria and gained the infamous EAL Level 2 NVQ for Performing Engineering Operations (2251)+ ABC Level 2 Certificate in Electrical Installation Studies, and am now back at college to gain the preffered new technical certificate C&G Level 2, 2365 diploma in electrical installations.

I am 37 years young and have lots of site experince as a slinger/signaller, labourer etc.. so im not green =).

I have some electrical experience, working with my tutors last year both Domestic and agricultural, and can supply references.

Any help or advise would be really appreciated

Thanks

Pat Burns

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 12:23 ---------- Previous post was made at 10:41 ----------

Hello all, this is my first post !!!I am a highly motivated, competent and committed individual I have both theoretical and practical experience within the electrical industry, through college studies and through work experience, I am multi skilled and have a wealth of practical knowledge. I am now looking to apply and develop these skills and to pursue a successful career within the electrical industry.

Last year I attended lakes college, Cumbria and gained the infamous EAL Level 2 NVQ for Performing Engineering Operations (2251)+ ABC Level 2 Certificate in Electrical Installation Studies, and am now back at college to gain the preffered new technical certificate C&G Level 2, 2365 diploma in electrical installations.

I am 37 years young and have lots of site experince as a slinger/signaller, labourer etc.. so im not green =).

I have some electrical experience, working with my tutors last year both Domestic and agricultural, and can supply references.

I am ideally looking for adult apprenticeship, but mate or improver would be more than welcome, have full uk driving and willing to travel

Any help or advise would be really appreciated

Thanks

Pat Burns[]