Easy Cert App

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharpend

"It Just Is"
Reaction score
Ok need some help with this, from the family!

Have the app on my iPad for a while, haven't needed to use it until now to email some Certs.

Problem is its asking for me to activate account with a serial number? The app was free so no idea where the serial number would be? is there a generic one available?

Thanks in advance.

You only get to use easy cert for 14 days then have to buy it after you pay they email you a serial number . Contact the sponsor and you might get a discount

Last edited by a moderator:
You only need a subscription for the easy cert program windows version the mobile / iPad version comes with package

Now into my 3rd year and have had it on my mobile at first then on my iPad renewed subscription in January £59+ vat have never paid any extra for either mobile or iPad

Last edited by a moderator:
Just check it on the tysoft site your right I'm wrong or half way when I took out the subscription there was no mobile or iPad version so it must have been added to my account at no extra cost

EasyCert Mobile

Price: £224.95

Includes all the great benefits of EasyCert Pro desktop software and also includes EasyCert Mobile software for your IPhone, IPad, or Android.

Still a great bit of software used on iPad for 2 years now before that a mini notebook which was bulky

Bought it last week managed to get the discount eventually I kept typing the wrong code

Still getting to grips with it but will certainly save me time !