Apprenticeship

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sam.kitt

Reaction score
Hello, 

My name is Sam and i have completed Level 1 and 2 City and Guilds Electrical Installation course. 

I'm looking for a potential apprenticeship or work as an Electricians mate.I am free to work Mon-Fri but i would Have to do 1 day a week at College.

I live in the Bexley area.

I drive so i can get to different sites without hassle.

View attachment sam CV 2018.docx

Sam  ,  you 'll have to work hard to find a place  Or be very lucky  to be honest .       Are you a young apprentice  , teenage ?  or older guy ? 

I'd say , given the way the trade is these days ... give yourself some options  such as  :-

1)   Best option ...a proper apprenticeship  with a contractor or even a One man band .   Continue college.

2)    Register as an Electrician's Mate  .  Continue college.

3)    Work as Labourer , with electricians ,  Continue college. 

4)   Register as self employed ,  then work as above ,   employer may be more willing to take you on .  Continue college. 

Check out local  electricians on the  various  websites , NICEIC / ELECSA /  NAPPITT/  STROMA  send them emails with CV .     

If one says we could use you for a month  , go for it , they become another contact , they were impressed by your dynamic personality etc  , they might ask you back ....

I wish you luck .