JOIN TEF AND BENEFIT FROM MEMBERSHIP:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN.
  •  

Countdown To Christmas!

extension15

Andy™
That's the amount LloydsTSB want to charge me for going

Evans Electric

Tell 'em you will close the account if you have to pay it.

I phoned about them charging

I hate Lloyds, when I have enough money to cover the bills i'm closing the account. They have charged me for so much so often. I have it all documented and cant wait for the day I leave straight to court!

Andy™
Tell 'em you will close the account if you have to pay it.

I phoned about them charging

jl-heating

ask them about there online and texting, i get texts everyday with my details of both business and private accounts with amounts etc so i know exactly were i am at all times

I have been with Abbey :x for over 20 years (personal account) and 9 years (business account). No major complaints about either. Like Mcgaw81 I have no intention of changing. Being part of Banco Santander, Abbey seem to be significantly more stable than many other banks. I keep my business account in credit and there are no charges for any transactions.

I have also had experience with Barclays (its international high-street nature being more useful than Abbey when Mrs Pyro and I were overseas for 3 years). Not overly impressed with either their UK or overseas operations.... or their charges.

I spent a time with NatWest in the mid-1980s and have some pretty strong views of this bank; none nice or complimentary.X(headbang

I'm not going to repeat previously made comments on the logos of banks and how they relate to business practices.

Pyro.

Jono Pashley
ask them about there online and texting, i get texts everyday with my details of both business and private accounts with amounts etc so i know exactly were i am at all times

As JL said Lloyds can set you a text service up where you get your balance sent least once a week, a warning if your close to your account limit and a text if you go over. If you pay the amount you go over by 3pm that day there is no charge for going over.

I'm now with Abbey after kicking Barclays in to touch & all is going well so far.

jl-heating

also i have a platinum account, 15 pound a month gives me a free 250 pound over draft. mobile phone insurance free for 2 phones, free AA etc .. etc etc

Archived