JOIN TEF AND BENEFIT FROM MEMBERSHIP:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN.
  •  

Countdown To Christmas!

Light switch+indicator

jayv2009

Question

alright guys

My nans has seen a light switch somewhere with like a blue light around the edge of the switch when theres a supply there to show where the switch is. Ive not seen this before and was wondering if anybody knew of a make that does these and where i could get it from.

Cheers

Jay

7 answers to this question

green-hornet

Yes I have seen these and others designed to be used by partially sighted people.

The light will glow to indicate position of switch.

Others are huge button things for autharitus sufferers etc.

There are plenty of options available but because they are not main stream you have to do some searching to find them.

I am pretty certain that there is a thread here on ones that we have already discussed?:|

Where's Patch? :P

I am pretty certain that there is a thread here on ones that we have already discussed?:|

Where's Patch? :P

He's her but it's his lunch hour and has a load of other stuff to catch up on. I'll try to look later :D

MK do a plate that fits around the back of the switch plate, allowing it to glow green.

AndyGuiness Drink

Archived