3 phase supplies

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PABLO

Reaction score
Hi all, I Have been asked to put some 3 phase supplies in a factory 4 panels each rated at 120kw, 117kw 123kw and 115kw the length of the run is about 70m for each one and was after a bit advice of what size cable and mccb to use for each one will be on tray plate at high level. Any advise would be great cheers Paul...

There's is usually a bit more information from the client than 'put 4 supplies in'. Have they not got someone who has actually designed it?
Can the incoming supply handle it , for a start?

Just curious
yes the incoming supply can take it. This is the information that was emailed to them from the manufacturers and require a supply for each one.

Not sure 70.0 is going to cut it with those figures. Is that the constant power of them.

Not sure 70.0 is going to cut it with those figures. Is that the constant power of them.
That's the total load for the machine and is 3 phase neutral when I put it into my cable calc this is what its bring out 70mm 4 core swa 90degree ?

That's the total load for the machine and is 3 phase neutral when I put it into my cable calc this is what its bring out 70mm 4 core swa 90degree ?
I would imagine that would be full start up power probs run at alot less

Yes must admit it does I just did it in my head initially.

Latest posts