A special thank you to Manator.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

green-hornet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would like to thank Manator for helping me out in my times of trouble, the last few years have not been good but I have at least survived.

Manator also knew that I had some experiance in medical location installs and gave me the oppertunity to work alongside him on a recent project. I thought I knew it all untill I worked with him, and I must say what a really nice chap he is.

Anyway thanks for the work and the experiance Manator, you should really get yourself out and about in the electrical sector you clearly know your stuff, and I was made to feel humble and privalideged to work along yourself.

Nice bloke if ever I said so.

I did not do much mate, just appreciative of the help you provided. Not too sure of the accolades, I am always willing to share my knowledge and equally willing to learn.

You know more than you think and it was a pleasure to work with you. If I get any more that I can throw your way I will not hesitate.

Latest posts