Acute Internal Conduit Bend

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thing is , you would a similar thing if you were taking a SWA  or a Pyro round that acute bend ,  you can't crank SWA up tight to get round that bend so a bend one  then the other .

"Cough...  cough,,,,  sputter...  gasp!   "!!   Sorry Andy  didn't see that post .   :eek:

I will point it out, it is exterior so MI would need to be bare or black, hence my choice of FP in black with black coated copper P clips & stainless steel screws, probably one of the reasons I did not get the job!

Not normally something I would look for, but it looked for me, via a friend.

Canoeboy said:
Bare MI is better in a church as it goes verdigris and blends in with the age of the building

Church and wiring is sometimes a question in some of the higher C&G exams and MI always gets you full marks if you explain why......
whats with the posh latin words?

just say green , :slap

I'd think you'd destroy your spring tbh,,,,,,

but, I'd love to know how youd pull cables around it.!  :eek:
My money is on the cables being in the conduit BEFORE it was bent. Bloke then put tube over summat sharp and bent it. Using the cable as a sort of dual purpose spring/conductor

Jest guessing

No .thats spelt differenty................. as in  " Oim 'avin' a sussidge sarni and a kipper tie , our kid "

Well thats how Specs would say it ........I of course , am dreadfully posh  and speak in keeping with my station in life as  Forum Spark of the Year     ( Not mentioned it this week )

Last edited by a moderator: