Android appz

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha ha, just realised I can't even remember how to do the adiabatic fully. This could take a while.

Time to look for some examples. I really need to understand this thing before I can implement it.

Not that its much help to you Barx..But I would just say that a lot of quick ref stuff or electrical Calcs that I need

I just have on Word or Excel documents that I also copy to my Blackberry...

e.g. Volt drop calcs

R1+R2 - CSA -Length calcs

Current, Power, Volts, ohms Triangles etc..

Other stuff I just look up in the books which are all together in a pilots flight case box thingy!

Quick and easy no faffing around and I can easily update and new info as & when required.
IF you get 5 mins, and wouldn't mind, any chance you could send me some of this stuff to help me out with calcs.

thanks in advance

Barx,

What calcs are you looking for mate anything specific, I do have a cable sizing spreadsheet, will need some tweaks, in Excel I did for my "2400".

Yeah trying to get ma head round the Cable Calcs all over again. Just looking for some thing to reference. Lots of things in the head at mo and need something to help me straighten out a little.

Don't mind mate, it is just that I have not updated it since I did my 2400 TBH!

Perhaps I'll email it over you can then send it to Barx if you want, it probably just needs a few of the limits & voltages changing, I don't think that there are any fundamental errors.

Off to do the dishes now and some dinner!