Cricket doing good!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doc Hudson

Reaction score
As I cannot see anyone mentioned it anywhere else. I will just post a quick well done to our Cricket Boys down under. Makes a nice change, a bit of positive news on the sporting front.

Doc H.

On the news today that more people will live to 100+ in the future.

Not many Aussies got to 100 recently did they? ROTFWL

Well Doc ...! That generated even less interest than the World Cup ! :innocent
Very true Evans, I can only assume all those who follow cricket have taken a winter break down-under.

Doc H.

Just in case anyone is interested, its all been nicely wrapped up and finished off, Ashes and Series all sorted.

Doc H.

Just in case anyone is interested, its all been nicely wrapped up and finished off, Ashes and Series all sorted. Doc H.
And the three games they won where by a innings and runs:^O:^O:^O:^O

Bit of a spanking wasnt it..... well done to all the team..............#

And to our Australian cousins ....................... UNLUCKY MATES ROTFWLROTFWL:slap:slap:slap:slap:slap:slap:slap:slap

Bit of a spanking wasnt it..... well done to all the team..............#And to our Australian cousins ....................... UNLUCKY MATES ROTFWLROTFWL:slap:slap:slap:slap:slap:slap:slap:slap
At least it will keep their gobs shut for couple of years:Applaud:Applaud:Applaud

What do you call an Aussie cricketer with a hundred?

A BowlerROTFWL