economy 7 time clock

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
depends on the system and install, some properties have an automatically timed system and others don't. my parents are on economy10 and its the entire property so the timing of the heating/hot water is up to them and nothing to do with their supplier.

not normally it doesn't, or at least on our council properties anyway. nearly all of our properties on econ 7 either have a 5 wire meter and two boards or dual supplies and two boards. i was simply saying that not every where is the same so needs checking to be sure.

not normally it doesn't, or at least on our council properties anyway. nearly all of our properties on econ 7 either have a 5 wire meter and two boards or dual supplies and two boards. i was simply saying that not every where is the same so needs checking to be sure.
Isn't that the older " Off Peak" or "Restricted " supply which does heating only . Different regions I suppose .

Deke

the only new property i have experience of with an off peak system is my parents flat which is only 4-5 years old where the entire property is on the off peak supply in the off peak times if you get what i mean, the council properties i work in are at least 20+ years old and have either the 5-wire meter or seperate dual supplies.

Latest posts