ELECTRICAL APPRENTICESHIP NEEDED ASAP!!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeTuffin92

Reaction score
Hi, I am after an electrical apprenticeship in the Bristol/ Bath area. I am currently 19 years old. I have completed my college courses having passed all my exams to level 3. I am currently trying to complete my NVQ i.e my site diary. I have completed one year at another company, but they do not cover all aspects within the diary, they mainly dealt with large industrial and commercial premises. I am hard working, reliable and learn fast. I have always taken a keen interest in electrical installation, and would like to see it through to becoming fully qualified. You can contact me any time via e-mail or mobile and I will answer any questions you may have.

Please PM Joe for his phone and or e mail address.

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe, there is very little work on the ground at the moment. One huge advantage you have, is completing the com/ind sections of your NVQ3, not an easy thing to do. Why not phone around local domestic companies even if its a few days a week to complete your NVQ at the very least?

Welcome to the forum.

AndyGuinness

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts