MEM QEB/QB 20A MCB

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sellers

Reaction score
does anyone have one of these?

mcbfinder don't have 20Amp ones in stock.

same as this but not a 32a obviously.

DSCF0784.JPG

40quid!!!! bloody hell!

I did get one off ebay for 5.99 but the seller refunded me saying he had sold out!

Does anyone know of any other brands that fit?

they look like wylex nb, may be they would fit but i have never tried

no sorry 20amp minimum, 25 would be better if they made one.

stripped a load out a few weeks ago after CU change - will check in morning if 20A is one of them.

Sorry mate - all 32 and 5 (had to check once it was in the head!!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
thats the one I bought badge, scroll down! close!

I'll have to check if a wylex nb fits, I didn't try one as I thought it looked wider.

Mk old type possibly would fit the ones with open terminals also some crabtree open terminal ones possibly would fit also. I don't tend to get many MEM mcb's infact can't ever remember taking one out whereas MK and Wylex have hundreds of all different sizes.

So far I have

2x 10amp

7x 6amp

3x 32amp

1x 50amp

1x 20amp TP

1x 10amp TP

I have one site to visit today where the DB has been stripped out so will take a look there for you.

Exhibit 'A' any good....

The left hand suspect in the attached police image of the offender leaving the scene of the CU change!!!!!

20AMEMQEB.jpg

Can't remember where it came from?

or how old it is?

Continuity checks out, (makes & breaks), OK across contacts. :D

PM me if still needed.

:coffee

Thats good news and thank you for the feedback Sellers. Sometimes we never hear from a thread starter if the forum has helped to sort out a problem. Always good to see a matter is resolved.

Doc H.

They have an MEM board on the job I am doing at the moment needed a 32 amp to temporary power up the ring main again and had an NB Wylex 30 amp on the van they are a perfect fit. This may help somebody else out if they are short in the future. Mem stuff is a lot rarer than the Wylex NB stuff.