Modern Warfare 2

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jono Pashley

Reaction score
Anyone else get this yesterday? If so impressions so far.

Note: If you find these games offensive etc i dont care stay out this is for people who can handle video game violence only.

oh don't I was going to go at midnight but got too tired. Went the next day after work and all sold out. Well asda and sainsburys were. 32quid and 26quid. Don't want to be paying full price.

has anyone seen the new microsoft games console. I think they call it NATAL or something its very odd.

It is a interactive add on for the xbox according to my son who seems to nothing but read the mags about these things.

ye you can talk to a character on the computer and it will have a conversation with you n stuff. its very strange, a step further than the wee.

Begged my girlfriend not to buy me it.

Borrowed CoD 4 soon after it came out. Lived on 2 hours sleep a night for a fortnight until it finally went back. Fantastic game, but ridiculously addictive.

Did anyone play medal of honour on the PC when it was popular?

I have a life.
So do I but when her indoors wants to watch all the reality tv crap corrie & the comedy show eastenders, thats my ps3 time.....after completing quotes/invoicing & certs.

I have this. Like it but takes a bit of getting used to. Had some good matches (see pic).

mw2.jpg

(I'm Bad Karma btw)

Ian.

Begged my girlfriend not to buy me it.Borrowed CoD 4 soon after it came out. Lived on 2 hours sleep a night for a fortnight until it finally went back. Fantastic game, but ridiculously addictive.

Did anyone play medal of honour on the PC when it was popular?
yep am at the moment

pacific assault

stuck on the 2 machine guns in the bunkers :_|

I have a life.
so do i and it involves warfare 2

went straight online not even touch the 1 player

girlfriend not a big fan but then i am not a fan of x factor,

celebrity jungle, big brother, enders, corry, emmadale, the crap just keeps coming to our screens