nutter tenant

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bengie

Reaction score
check out the silver covers on the cables and all the carp hanging from the ceiling, these are to keep the aliens in and the metal mickeys out. seriously. nutter.

IMG_0038.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

The phrase 'It takes all sorts' comes to mind, strange indeed Bengie. Is that silver foil wrapped around the meter tails as well?

Doc H.

yup, we have been to this guy many many times over the years, on one visit he had filled every sockets pin holes with tissue to stop the electric leaking out.

Bengie, I found the pictures of the classic cooker.....

1st picture shows the plug, as removed from the cooker point on arrival, 2nd shows the cooker setup....god bless....

DSC00715.jpg

DSC00714.jpg

i struggled to the issue in the first pic at first then i noticed the plug top :D

that is still the best tenants own installation i have ever seen.

Bengie, I found the pictures of the classic cooker.....1st picture shows the plug, as removed from the cooker point on arrival, 2nd shows the cooker setup....god bless....
Can they recommend their cleaner? :| :p

metal mickeys are the little people that live in his cables and try to ruin his electrical items and get him when no ones looking.

metal mickeys are the little people that live in his cables and try to ruin his electrical items and get him when no ones looking.
Are they the ones who live on planet gong with the teapot pixies & have sheep in the wainscotting?

This person sounds like they should be in a secure facility :( disturbed ain`t the word.....

Bungedood: is that an apple in the foreground of the first pic? The one that looks like its growing fur????

This person sounds like they should be in a secure facility :( disturbed ain`t the word.....Bungedood: is that an apple in the foreground of the first pic? The one that looks like its growing fur????
nah thats just a nice warm woolie jacket to stop the apple getting cold in these cold temperatures that we are having! :^O :^O ROTFWL

I had a customer do this too, she had wrapped all the cables with foil, made a foil box for the CU and Meter, and stuffed tissue in all the socket outlets.

She said the electrical currents we causing her constant headaces.

If I can get the photos I'll scan & post them, but the cooker photo reminds me of a fire crew that were called to a house blaze in Reading.

The house was a squat & herbal plants were being grown, to get round the problem of connecting kit to the power supply & lack of sockets, the residents had clipped three runs of 15mm copper pipe to the walls at waist height, these were connected to the cu main switch line / neutral / earth by a length of 10mm T/E, they then connected equipment heaters & lights to the pipe with croc clips.

The crews have also recently had a rise in door handles & window frames being booby trapped, by way of them being connected to the socket circuits.

So every crew has been issued with a non contact power indicator pen, that they now have to use before entry to properties........

What is this world comming to.

We have come across lofts where the 'herbal' has overspilled the growing containers and taken root in the fibreglass....

Latest posts