Phone call today...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahaha

ure saying ure ugly and a cage fighter? hehe

im usefull for light fittings :) light switches can be a tad low on new builds though :(

if they finally admit anything, tell them you have already informed insurance, and you will have to tell them what has just been said and they should expect to hear from fraud or something

agreed .. i would do as andy says and wathc there face.

secondly i would not return to the job under any circumstances.

agreed .. i would do as andy says and wathc there face.secondly i would not return to the job under any circumstances.
I guess any further monies for addition work may be.....

like hens teeth!!!!

I do wonder if they have pulled this prank on other tradesmen in the past??? :( :_| X(

Looks like an opportunity to start a similar site to checkatrade, maybe checkaclient or maybe checkthedeadbeatwillpayandwonttryandstitchyouup?

but they normally trip on switch on... not after there done with it!
But there again he may have tripped it and then could not be bothered to go a turn it back on. What size was the trip.

Batty

even if the power did go, it takes many many hours for a freezer to defrost with the door shut, like 15 hours? they are designed for this aint they? the more full the longer they last without power also? just an idea. Thats lots of ready meals, you could always say you are not going to pay, but instead give her a delia smith cook book :p

even if the power did go, it takes many many hours for a freezer to defrost with the door shut, like 15 hours? they are designed for this aint they? the more full the longer they last without power also? just an idea. Thats lots of ready meals, you could always say you are not going to pay, but instead give her a delia smith cook book :p
might be cheaper to give maccy d vouchers instead ROTFWL ]:) :^O :^O:^O:^O:^O

I bet on 20A
correct.

had no updates lol, not been bothering with it.

Its just amazing how only that freezer didnt work which was in the kitchen, under counter, yet everything else worked fine.

oh well :)

Will have to get some things printed up to hand to customers, not a clue what like but will think of somet.

Latest posts