starting 2391

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

searley

Reaction score
starting 2391 tomorrow night for 10 weeks is there any calcs to do for the exam ?

do i need to get the City and Guilds Exam Success Inspection and Testing book does it have past q&a in the book.

Started mine last week

i have the said book and it does have past question and answers

i got a free NICEIC inspecting,testing and certification book on my first night

updated :D

Allo` Theo, how`s the cave?

r.e. 2391: I did it, with the NICEIC book, but not the book you`re on about.

Calcs - yeah, plenty for the tourist. Head on forwards for this course........

Allo` Theo, how`s the cave?r.e. 2391: I did it, with the NICEIC book, but not the book you`re on about.

Calcs - yeah, plenty for the tourist. Head on forwards for this course........
Hi mate

caves ok more pigs ,more mess, daughter has moved her pc and school stuff in,,,,,,, her posters are up

not sure its my cave anymore !!!!!!

I think it would be nice, and helpful, if someone could do a special page for help on the 2391?

Things like, erm - 2391 stuff, formulas, types of questions to expect etc.

I reckon there's one man for the job.

Ah Hem... Martyn. ]:)

starting 2391 tomorrow night for 10 weeks is there any calcs to do for the exam ?do i need to get the City and Guilds Exam Success Inspection and Testing book does it have past q&a in the book.
Which College Searley ?? Consett ????Guiness Drink:)

Hi matecaves ok more pigs ,more mess, daughter has moved her pc and school stuff in,,,,,,, her posters are up

not sure its my cave anymore !!!!!!
sound like eviction may be on the cards there Thoery.....

I think you better keep the Dons boys phone number close at hand in case you get back one day & find new locks on the doors keeping you out!!! ]:) ] :) ]:) ] :)

Searley - read the previous examiners reports (C&G website) on where people went wrong on the various 2391 exam dates. It will help you avoid some of the common mistakes made and give you an idea of what they are looking for.

Would you be kind enough as to post the link to that report please SV?