The Russians are coming!!!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since this thread started  they have  started hitting us on the streets with nerve gas  .  

Theres more that than is being reported  too  .  

Pootin  Eh ! Ex KGB guy  ..no politician .

Hello you :)  long time no see and all that. I’m still spending my days in holes, have you been officially crowned as Surpreme Ruler of the Forum yet?  :p
I always have been but I keep a low profile  .  

I had WP  at  Dekington Towers last week  to move my main supply ,  gave me a drawing showing us where to dig for the cable run .....nothing there . 

I asked if you could be seconded up here but no go :(   

Since this thread started  they have  started hitting us on the streets with nerve gas  .  

Theres more that than is being reported  too  .  

Pootin  Eh ! Ex KGB guy  ..no politician .

The argument for building a bunker gets stronger and stronger. I’ll make sure you can have a room in mine. It’s gonna be a pretty big anyway on the basis that if I’m gonna have to put up with WW3 and/or a zombie apocalypse I’ll need a walk-in wardrobe and a kitchen looking like an old school american diner just to keep my spirits up. 

I always have been but I keep a low profile  .  

I had WP  at  Dekington Towers last week  to move my main supply ,  gave me a drawing showing us where to dig for the cable run .....nothing there . 

I asked if you could be seconded up here but no go :(   

A CAT is your best friend in that situation. Bearing in mind I don’t work for WPD I think that could be tricky, but it’s nice to be wanted :D  

Oh please, we’ve gone from the threat of Russia to love affair of Sweden.......

nice to see you back sweedy, I should keep  it low key though you know what that old boy Steps is like, he’ll be bouncing like a cat on a hot tin roof. 

The argument for building a bunker gets stronger and stronger. I’ll make sure you can have a room in mine. It’s gonna be a pretty big anyway on the basis that if I’m gonna have to put up with WW3 and/or a zombie apocalypse I’ll need a walk-in wardrobe and a kitchen looking like an old school american diner just to keep my spirits up. 

A CAT is your best friend in that situation. Bearing in mind I don’t work for WPD I think that could be tricky, but it’s nice to be wanted :D  
All joking aside Miss, we have a sister factory in Trondheim Norway, and we were astonished to find out they have a still functioning fully operational nuclear bunker underneath the factory.

All joking aside Miss, we have a sister factory in Trondheim Norway, and we were astonished to find out they have a still functioning fully operational nuclear bunker underneath the factory.
Bearing in mind that Norway actually share a border with Russia that’s pretty sensible. Is it a newish one or one that day have maintained from the Cold War days?

Bearing in mind that Norway actually share a border with Russia that’s pretty sensible. Is it a newish one or one that day have maintained from the Cold War days?
The factory was built in 1971 in Stjørdal,(I lied it wasn't Trondheim) is that close to the border? I would have no idea. It has been maintained since then.

We are actually taking the production from them and moving it to Ireland. If you are familiar with Nøbo heaters they are now being produced by us. I was also surprised to see we make a 400v version for sale in Sweden. Do you actually have 400v in your homes?

The factory was built in 1971 in Stjørdal,(I lied it wasn't Trondheim) is that close to the border? I would have no idea. It has been maintained since then.

A quick google revealed that it’s near Trondheim, which is far from the border. 

We are actually taking the production from them and moving it to Ireland. If you are familiar with Nøbo heaters they are now being produced by us. I was also surprised to see we make a 400v version for sale in Sweden. Do you actually have 400v in your homes?

Don’t quote me on this, but yeah I think most properties have 3phase. I can investigate this on my next trip back :)  

Is that an invitation to all the regulars? You must be planning a big bunker then.

You all missed a trick, the underground bunker in Inverness got auctioned off a short while ago I wonder what it sold for https://www.highland.gov.uk/news/article/10604/closing_date_set_for_sale_of_inverness_emergency_bunker

Latest posts