The Russians are coming!!!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was a bunker sold in Scotland in the 70’s. The description went along the lines of: “Concrete eyesore for sale on the condition it is to be hidden by planting woodland.”

Last edited by a moderator:
No never heard of it.

Was this built in response to Jack Lynch's Operation Armageddon.  :ph34r: :pmsl1:

How is your TV setup 

I'm running IPTV at the moment. It's never been better.

I think the DUP built it to hide in after the shambles/uprising when they banned ELO as they were the Devils music,,,   :slap

just using Eurosats and cable, dont have enough BB speed for iptv,  :(

I think the DUP built it to hide in after the shambles/uprising when they banned ELO as they were the Devils music,,,   :slap

just using Eurosats and cable, dont have enough BB speed for iptv,  :(
Don't believe the 10mb line the suppliers tell you, they're just covering their ass.

I run it on 5mb and I have seen it run in SD on 2mb.

That being said I have bought a MAG Box 256, and I have set the buffer to 5 seconds.

Don't believe the 10mb line the suppliers tell you, they're just covering their ass.

I run it on 5mb and I have seen it run in SD on 2mb.

That being said I have bought a MAG Box 256, and I have set the buffer to 5 seconds.

I've tried watching the fta IPTV

its fine until everyone else starts using facespace, youtube, minecraft, netflix etc

just buffers to an unwatchable level, its only 15/16 optimal at the best speed

if thats where I think it is,

you could get an NI feed to one side of the house,

and an Eire feed to the other side,  :slap
It is where you think it is.

But I actually live a bit further along the coast. The real life place that inspired CS Lewis to come up with Narnia.

Yeah the last time we were talking you were considering working in Dublin and travelling. I thought you might have talked your woman into taking the plunge

I've got quite a good contract over here atm, but am over visiting my sister at easter and will sound things out a bit more then,

Is that an invitation to all the regulars? You must be planning a big bunker then.

The bigger the better! 

”Back in 2021 when the world had finished burning, it was thought that humanity had finally managed to make itself extinct. Little was known about the small group of electricians and associates who had survived the apocalypse in a bunker in northern Sweden, surviving only on beer and sheer stubbornness.” 

One nuclear bomb is enough to make them think, they may have 6000 or more but one of ours on moscow would be a disaster, as long as we have this capability we will not be walked over

Latest posts