Tier 4

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're going back into tier 3 and I must admit the wholething is starting to badly affect me mentally at the moment I'm ashamed to say, recently I have taken to sleeping as much as possible, it gets the day over, I have almost no work coming in, I an't get my head around the benefits system, and the last time I tried to claim I was told I wasn't entitled to anything. I'm worrying about the wife as she works in a hospital, and then there are all the idiots out there.

The other night I was coming out of the shop after getting my cigs and this group of idiots came in, all around 17 years old and stinking of weed, they just barged in not caring about people coming out and where bumping into people, one wasn't wearing a mask, "yeah I'm exempt bruv aint I " he laughed when his mate told him to put a mask on. He moved towards me as though he was going to shove into me, then changed his mind, I don't know whether it was the fact that the sudden realisation that a fairly heavy bloke five foot ten tall with a skinhead and wearing a leather biker jacket with a cut off denim, was probably not going to like being shoved around, or whether it's the fact I've developed a rather nasty growling sound when I get p155ed off by these idiots, but he changed his mind and stepped to one side!

What the fek is wrong with these idiots, today I ventured to the supermarket, kids running around everywhere,  people getting so close you think it's going to get intimate and then a stupid woman with a kid who pulls her trolley right across the aisle, totally blocking it while she p155ed abot on her I phone!, a low growl followed by "get out of my fecking way" soon made her shift. Honestly, I feel like taking my dog around the supermarket with me, it is after all an assistance dog, it assists me by keeping the idiots at a safe distance, or should I just carry a sharpened umbrella, honestly it's the very end, it really is.

Didn't even realise there was a tier 5, is that where they weld your front door shut. 
Yep

and tier 6 where you cannot look out of the window without wearing a condom and sucking an orange loaded with Amyl Nitrate

tier levels can be reduced by 1 level for every 1000 people that have the living 💩 beaten out of them for disobeying the rules

Yep

and tier 6 where you cannot look out of the window without wearing a condom and sucking an orange loaded with Amyl Nitrate

tier levels can be reduced by 1 level for every 1000 people that have the living 💩 beaten out of them for disobeying the rules
So finally the truth is out, Kerching is a Tory MP, well it had to come out eventually, lol.

In the meantime our local force have set up roadblocks tonight checking everybody going in and out of the city (Liverpool), as a lot of others have said it's a pity it wasn't over the last few weeks when every man and his dog was heading up here partying!

We keep getting taxi's coming into the area from all over, on a taxi stop the other night we had them in from Manchester, Bolton, all sorts of places that were in a higher tier than us. The joke of the whole thing was the police were just sending the empty taxi's back home and advising them in future to 'remind' fares they shouldn't be coming into the area, ffs, why not just fine every taxi coming in from outside the area, surely it's aiding and abbetting an offence?

If I'm drunk in a pub and you lend me your car to drive home knowing I'm drunk then you too can be done if I get done, the offence is aiding and abbetting. If  I rob somewhere and you help it's again aiding and abbetting, so if I decide to go somewhere and you drive me there in your taxi, why isn't that the same?

We'll never get on top of this if we keep dithering about.

Thats your problem right there Phil, you keep speaking in old tongue, common sense left many moons ago. 
Todays sense is to pander to every human gender or not. 

Thats your problem right there Phil, you keep speaking in old tongue, common sense left many moons ago. 
Todays sense is to pander to every human gender or not. 
Well I've just about had enough of it all now, I think it's time we all grabbed our pitchforks and flaming torches and marched on downing street! Boris the knob has totally ballsed it up over the weekend, he's going to play mix and match with vaccines, against the makers advice, he wants all the kids back in schools now but won't say if we're going to go into full lockdown in a few weeks, the guy is a complete tool!

If we need a full lockdown lets do it now, before things get worse, but do it properly, close the ports and airports, nobody in or out of the country, and start sorting the mess out, so far he's only played with the situation and is only making it worse.

Well I've just about had enough of it all now, I think it's time we all grabbed our pitchforks and flaming torches and marched on downing street! Boris the knob has totally ballsed it up over the weekend, he's going to play mix and match with vaccines, against the makers advice, he wants all the kids back in schools now but won't say if we're going to go into full lockdown in a few weeks, the guy is a complete tool!

If we need a full lockdown lets do it now, before things get worse, but do it properly, close the ports and airports, nobody in or out of the country, and start sorting the mess out, so far he's only played with the situation and is only making it worse.

FWIW I don't think the other parties are helping this situation either ........  too many people think the vaccines are silver bullets, which they are not, well, not for at least 1 year

have you a direct line to him, a red telephone perhaps? If not I think he’s either a secret forum reader or he heard you telling someone :C  

chin up Phil it’s only two years of a long life.