Uk driver poll

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The correct answer - Ladies & Gents is 70mph.

speedlimits.gif

and me B-)

and i do believe i was proved correct on the zebra crossing one aswell a few months back

I can safely say that pheasants dont do well in a collision contest with citroen berlingos at 45 mph.......had a kamakazi one try to play me at chicken ]:) (ran head on down the road at me)on the way to my present location in deeepest darkest Lambourn.

make good eating !!!!

hang it for a few days in the back of your van !!!!

nice Guiness Drink

But who knows what makes a dual carriageway a dual carriage way?
According to the ex-traffic copper on my speed awareness courseX(, (and it was February so may have forgotten), a dual carriageway is a road with 2 surfaces, so anything with some sort of barrier/grass in the middle. If I remember right a motorway is classed as a dual carriageway.

According to the ex-traffic copper on my speed awareness courseX(, (and it was February so may have forgotten), a dual carriageway is a road with 2 surfaces, so anything with some sort of barrier/grass in the middle. If I remember right a motorway is classed as a dual carriageway.
Correct speedy

if its not 70 then the speed camera near my house is not working

How can 1/3 of people get this wrong?

That really worries me.

Would have been better if you named and shamed and let us see what people had voted!