Vistaprint

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m4tty

Scaredy cat™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Anyone use vistaprint for business cards etc ?

I was just running through the long drawn out process adding logo's etc and the price at the end was a joke to what it looked like at the beginning.

Free Business Cards FFS ....... not.

Good print can be good sometimes

...just keep it simple

heres a code but you have to use it by the end of this month

EMARGIFT

matty, vista print were great for me, bite the bullet make a decent set that costs a fair price. If they look good people are less likely to chuck them, I dish mine out at any occassion and people always ask where they're from.

The tip with vista print is buy less than you need, after you've bought they give you a page of special offers that supposedly only last for 10mins, on that list you'll see more business cards at a very stupidly low price.

We got a load for work from them at roughly 1/4 the cost of any local printers. The premium cards are good and I have some.

I had some done via Vista Print when there was a free offer on (Bought plenty of stuff with them).

Had to pay postage though. I paid a lttle extra to get the "Printed for FREE at Vistaprint" off of the back of them and have my own text printed.

They are just forum address cards. I will take a pic and pop it on here to show you.

I got mine off vista print matty the trick is just get the minimum amount at first ,I paid about

I got a stash of cards off them but felt they were a bit too flimsy so binned them. First impressions count. Got a load from these guys instead. Reasonable and pretty fast delivery.

i got some off vista for a quick fix whilst i was waiting for local printer, i paid a lot more (65 quid for 500) but i am happy with them, I also run a Interior design company with my wife and realise how shallow people are, dont get thin cards they feel rubbish when you hand them over

I dont go overboard with flashy cards just good board and plain graphics

if its over the top it could give the wrong impression.

I dont go overboard with flashy cards just good board and plain graphicsif its over the top it could give the wrong impression.
Generally they are only given out to people who want one so therefore it has my only needed imformation on them like tel numbers and address so they can contact me easily again if they needed.

I got some off them. Have been using them for some time. Also got some magnetic ones as they are great for people sticking on fridges etc..

I used them when I first started out and now pay Zazzle to produce mine. The cards have my logo on and the NIC logo. They are premium quality and although more expensive (

Image024.jpg

Image023.jpg