what make of VDE hand tools are you using

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally use Drapers expert VDE range. I find them not only comfortable to handle and use but also the range of terminal driver sizes are from 2.0mm and the next sizes go up 0.5mm each!

I have about 3 x 3.5mm in my tool bag at the moment, a few weeks ago I had 6 but you know what its like! I must have left a few under a floor here and there!

I personally use Drapers expert VDE range. I find them not only comfortable to handle and use but also the range of terminal driver sizes are from 2.0mm and the next sizes go up 0.5mm each!I have about 3 x 3.5mm in my tool bag at the moment, a few weeks ago I had 6 but you know what its like! I must have left a few under a floor here and there!
At that rate you won't have any. Welcome to the forum bluechip.

nws side cutters,

a free set of screw drivers from screw fix (they are good till broke, lost or stolen)

kewtech crimps

Draper value kit that I got when I started my course!

The drivers are good, if a little battered now. The side cutters are getting to be rather blunt now though.

Got a nice pair of NWS cutters that scared the heck out of the missus when she saw them...

Other than that, the usual collection of bits and bobs that you pick up on the way.

Draper value kit that I got when I started my course!The drivers are good, if a little battered now. The side cutters are getting to be rather blunt now though.

Got a nice pair of NWS cutters that scared the heck out of the missus when she saw them...

Other than that, the usual collection of bits and bobs that you pick up on the way.
Why are they scary?

p1140482_x.jpg

We've got a 1 year old... I think she was worried he'd pinch them and lose some fingers!

Personally, I think they're one of my best buys.