Wiha Vde Screwdrivers

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jono Pashley

Reaction score
Anyone know where i can get these seperately, been given a set of them really like them but there isnt any PH drivers in the set and all i can find online are the interchangeable kits and full sets...

edmundsons?

Im fairly certain i can get them seperately in mine, or it could be one of the smaller indys i saw them in,

why philips? I hardly ever have my philips drivers out at 'proper' work at all, use them a fair bit for my 'pleasure' work though  :D

I think Farnell do them....parent company of my corner shop, talking of which.....

bought a set of the Wiha slimline driver bits and handle from them recently. The idea being that they would fit my F.O.C. schneider/Wiha Variotorque set.........WRONG,     My torque set does not have the fricking adapter!   Not a happy bunny, rang Wiha to find a supplier and the very very very nice lady who answered the phone took  my details and sent me one free of charge on a next day carrier

just saying