Cable Size

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scroll back through this thread, you are surely winding me up?

I can't believe that you have followed this thread without reading the posts I have made addressed to you asking you questions!

I'm going nuts obviously, Specs please send the nurse, Steps I need Hercules and the cart for my funeral it seems.

Scroll back through this thread, you are surely winding me up?I can't believe that you have followed this thread without reading the posts I have made addressed to you asking you questions!

I'm going nuts obviously, Specs please send the nurse, Steps I need Hercules and the cart for my funeral it seems.
Save us both a bit a time pal , just post it again and I will answer ,Boss

How does this test simulate the true impedance of the grid to generated loads @ 50Hz?

A loop impedance test done with say an MFT, does not give you any idea whether the load i.e. the grid is capacitive or inductive, nor does it give you any idea of how this fluctuates with changes in the load either side of the point of measurement.

I understand that it measures (very approximately) the impedance of the supply cables, but that is not the whole story with regard to impedance of the grid does it?

However, I suspect you know that?

I am just curious as to what value you actually give this test and why?

I'm not saying that it is not a valuable test, it is one I do every time I undertake an EFLI test as it is just a 2 button presses on my tester.

Not just in this situation, but all situations.

You will find however, that I don't often answer questions directly, I will answer them with questions to get the poster to find their own answers, they learn better that way and are more likely to retain the knowledge IMHO.

Also it is likely that none of us will be there with them when they come unstuck on site so it is better that they help themselves with guidance rather than blatant answers, again IMHO.

However, that is the way I have and will operate.

That is unless the question is so direct & accurate that it can only be answered

:yawn

mr smith is not a technical bod

neither is mr newman

mr smith is beginning to wonder if the

almost

off topic technicalities should move to another thread

mr smith would value members thoughts on this

OK Mr Dispatch, I have no more to say to you nor input to this thread.

You have made your bed now lie in it.

You are merely mocking me.

I don't need your quips, you started this I'm not going to take it any further.

You are now copying my previous posts in answer to my questions that is just stupid.

I have my answers, I don't believe that you do.

Last edited by a moderator:
tell you what sidey,

he hasnt answered your posts cos he cant find any relevant Q's elsewhere to copy and paste,

for fear of plagarism Im not going to copy and paste any of the other posts mr dispatch has edited and pasted here from other places on the interweb. :)

I suppose thats the danger of windoze, leaving an ip trail.......... ;)

tell you what sidey,he hasnt answered your posts cos he cant find any relevant Q's elsewhere to copy and paste,

for fear of plagarism Im not going to copy and paste any of the other posts mr dispatch has edited and pasted here from other places on the interweb. :)

I suppose thats the danger of windoze, leaving an ip trail.......... ;)
Is this a threat ???? I do hope the modas pick it up:yellow card

But Mr smith likes it and hes a moda:red card

Last edited by a moderator:
how can that be percieved as a threat?

just pointing out that as your PC leaves an IP trail I can follow it to the websites you have been copy/pasting from,

thats all,

Im not smart enough to find your actual house,

though I suppose I could traceroute if I could really be that bothered, that would find the exchange, then simply ping it till your IP came back at me.

mister dispatch

mr smith is now advising

in public

on the open forum

where all can see

that mr dispatch attempt to move his

virtual voice box

a little further away from his testes

mr smith sees mr dispatch as the progenitor

in this thread

following the recent events on the forum

mr smith is peevish

it may bode well for mr dispatch

to calm down voluntarily

mr smith

how can that be percieved as a threat?just pointing out that as your PC leaves an IP trail I can follow it to the websites you have been copy/pasting from,

thats all,

Im not smart enough to find your actual house,

though I suppose I could traceroute if I could really be that bothered, that would find the exchange, then simply ping it till your IP came back at me.
I am sure you can do what you are threatning, I do not understand why you feel threatning a member of a forum is a good thing?

I hope the modas do something about your cyber threats

Status
Not open for further replies.