Forum Clothing Logo...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've tried grabbing the one off the site but it's fuzzy :( I can do the lettering but the pic will be harder.

In future make it BIG and scale down rather than other way.
Ive had a go in the spare couple of hours ive had with the picture, its a really hard one to get in high res aswell! The text is a doddle, its just not the simplist of images at all to get looking right.

Ive had a go in the spare couple of hours ive had with the picture, its a really hard one to get in high res aswell! The text is a doddle, its just not the simplist of images at all to get looking right.
Ive just been looking through google images for a similar pylon pic but bigger.

Not sure how much bigger the guy wants it though.

Ive just been looking through google images for a similar pylon pic but bigger. Not sure how much bigger the guy wants it though.
You're not supposed to steal these things off the internet. You need the permission of the person who owns the copyright's permission as a minimum.

Especially as it's for distribution!

You're not supposed to steal these things off the internet. You need the permission of the person who owns the copyright's permission as a minimum. Especially as it's for distribution!
Its ok i asked him :)

I typed in 'free to use pylon pictures' ;)

hahaha

The bigger the picture the better (resolution wise)

If its a large image, it can easily be reduced down and keep good quality. :)

Only a rough copy!

Better?

electlogofinal.jpg

The text i wouldnt worry about. as when its onto the "embroidery" machine it obviously wont be fuzy.

The image is looking a lot better now though!

The text i wouldnt worry about. as when its onto the "embroidery" machine it obviously wont be fuzy. The image is looking a lot better now though!
Did think that.

I was just trying to keep Patch happy ]:)

:^O

:coat