Forum Clothing Logo...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can i also point out the detail in the pylon is going to be lost on a embroidery machine unfortunatly. you wont get all the lines on something roughly 3" across.

Sorry to point out negatives, just dont want you wasting money/time

Can i also point out the detail in the pylon is going to be lost on a embroidery machine unfortunatly. you wont get all the lines on something roughly 3" across. Sorry to point out negatives, just dont want you wasting money/time
I did think that too, trial and error with the logo's ATM.

We will find the right one eventually! ;)

My three efforts are as follows.

electlogofinal-1.jpg

2ndlogofinal.jpg

3rdpylonlogo.jpg

i know, im still searching for you after the intense email i got saying if i dont get somet im banned :( :coat :coat

i spent about 2 hours last night trying to get it right and it just wouldnt have any of it.

Tonight no chance, ive just sat down half hour ago since 6am! headbang

i know, im still searching for you after the intense email i got saying if i dont get somet im banned :( :coat :coati spent about 2 hours last night trying to get it right and it just wouldnt have any of it.

Tonight no chance, ive just sat down half hour ago since 6am! headbang
Eh?

keep ya knickers on im only kidding! although i did get a long email asking me if i could sort someting the other day haha and i was actually busy too so couldnt help

keep ya knickers on im only kidding! although i did get a long email asking me if i could sort someting the other day haha and i was actually busy too so couldnt help
Cheeky

:^O

Or with a smaller text on the bottom...

Forum_logo_3.jpg

It is getting closer - Price list on the way to me.

Disappointed though that Only Badger wants to buy one.

What happened to you all? There was more than that before. And you are showing your support for the forum.

If I had the money - I would have bought one each for you. :_|

But I haven't. :( - Sorry.

It is getting closer - Price list on the way to me.Disappointed though that Only Badger wants to buy one.

What happened to you all? There was more than that before. And you are showing your support for the forum.

If I had the money - I would have bought one each for you. :_|

But I haven't. :( - Sorry.
I need some new clothes deffinatly will buy some.

Batty

I will surely order 1 and would be proud use it even if i am still an Lplate holder.. to admin , is there any minimum order ? i hope you will spare 1 for me as a can't order more than 1 LOL

I will surely order 1 and would be proud use it even if i am still an Lplate holder.. to admin , is there any minimum order ? i hope you will spare 1 for me as a can't order more than 1 LOL
Hello Mate - No, There is no minimum order. :D

** UPDATE **

Sorry Guys - The deal with the Company has fallen through. He ceased all contact! And FAILED to fulfill ALL 3 of his 'deadline' promises of getting MY order to me.

(And if he does that to me - how is he going to treat you lot?).

If there are any other Embroidery companies out there who are interested in doing our forum logo on work wear etc, Personal Message me (PM me) and will discuss the finer details.

I am not in the slightest bit impressed by this guy's empty promises. X(

It has wasted a lot of mine and Admin2's time.

I am not in the slightest bit impressed by this guy's empty promises. X( It has wasted a lot of mine and Admin2's time.
Not good news Admin, perhaps the Dons boys need to be given a contact address to visit?

Doc. H.

** UPDATE **Sorry Guys - The deal with the Company has fallen through. He ceased all contact! And FAILED to fulfill ALL 3 of his 'deadline' promises of getting MY order to me.

If there are any other Embroidery companies out there who are interested in doing our forum logo on work wear etc, Personal Message me (PM me) and will discuss the finer details.

Long shot, but get ure own embroidery machine? Can get a basic one for around the

** UPDATE **Sorry Guys - The deal with the Company has fallen through. He ceased all contact! And FAILED to fulfill ALL 3 of his 'deadline' promises of getting MY order to me.

I will send you a PM! Know of a possible source ;)