Problem of the week - ceiling rose

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well then they are NOT simply volt probes are they,?they are multifunction testers. :)
don't you start as well .... already had one pillock tell me I don't know how to use my volt probes :slap

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 07:01 ---------- Previous post was made at 06:59 ----------

ok, the real quick and easy way,,walk in room, pull over customers chesterfield to stand on, stick all the reds together in the loop, turn board on and whip out your neon, check switched live,

put it into sw terminal, put the other blacks in N terminal, lift out other reds until 2nd light goes off(remember, you already know the feed), put 2nd light feed doubled up with sw live,

*&%$

reading that made me chuckle a little bit and would you charge extra steps for moving the chesterfield back? I hope your neon is stuck to your lolly stick with some electrical tape and not selotape don't want any accidents now do we! :D :coat

Latest posts