Rough Ideas...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrishornby

Reaction score
Hi All

Just a quick one question... Got a job to go to tomorrow (dodgy connection on a shower)

Not seen yet Betty but pricing for a 10way in my head and obviously no problems...Pray

I`m also assuming that, as you were still doing 2330 last week, you`re not registered with a scam provider?

Which would, in turn, mean you can`t self certify to LABC.

Better add their costs to that price.............

I`m also assuming that, as you were still doing 2330 last week, you`re not registered with a scam provider?Which would, in turn, mean you can`t self certify to LABC.

Better add their costs to that price.............
I know a man who can... Test my end and get a signature for a price... :)

Just been called up about a c/u change myself yesterday which I'm off to have a look at tomorrow to price. Was thinking of around

Hello Chrishornby.. (that always make me think of me model trains when I were a lad! :x ; ))

Obviously without seeing your specif job..

Or without knowing the general costs of living (e.g. typical hourly rates) in your area

It is very hard to give an accurate quote for your work..

But as an example looking for similar type of work...

back at the end of Jan I did a replace shower job..

Supply & fit new electric shower

Install RCD into circuit in standalone enclosure adjacent to CU.

(CU no rcds.. but 40A MCB already in place for shower)

That was a days work

Thanks for the replies guys, sorry for hijacking the thread a little, that all makes sense especially the way Special has put it - never though of it like that, just got to get thruogh that assesment on Tues now as got 2 showers and this possible c/u change lined up

Thanks for the replies guys, sorry for hijacking the thread a little, that all makes sense especially the way Special has put it - never though of it like that, just got to get thruogh that assesment on Tues now as got 2 showers and this possible c/u change lined up
didn't think it too bad... costs were relevant to Chris's original point! :)

If anyone's got a gripe I get Deke round with the big wet haddock to slap you round the mush!!! :^O :^O:^O