securitec [secruritech] CO23 engineers code! Help

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone please send the engineering code for this alarm to me please? I've moved into the same house with this alarm but don't have the code
Which alarm? and the answer will probably be .............no.

I base this on the idea that when an alarm panel is installed the person installing it changes the engineers code to.................something they want, so it is not possible to tell you what the code is.

Your only option is to default it and start again, but then again, if you had to ask that, I have to ask do you know what you are doing? I suggest you get some one in to do it for you........

It's the c023 alarm that was previously mentioned, I need the default code in able to reset it

I should be able to do it okay but if not then my brother is an electrician so I can ask him

As I said, the installing person should have changed the engineer code, so the default code of 7890 will be of no use to you

Hi all

My problem is a slight variation on some previous posts, We have the securitech C023-203 issue 1. We had a power cut a few days ago, and since then the alarm box on the outside of the house has green light intermittent (normally constant), and red light flashing (normally off), also the box in adjacent room to keypad is giving a constant buzz tone. The alarm has not sounded at all, (not ever for that matter).

I don't know what any of this means and am afraid to do anything in case I make it worse. I don't have a user manual or engineers manual and although I passed 16th edition in the naughties, I'm pretty useless where alarm systems are concerned. We bought the house 11 years ago and we phoned the previous owner who ''think the code is ---- but not sure''

Any guidance most gratefully appreciated.

If you do not know what you have done, how do you expect us to know what you have done?

Not to mention the post you quoted was made 8 years ago.

Latest posts