They did it in 5 weeks

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha that is just laughable, I wonder if they are still around in 2 years time?

What happens when they find a spider in the loft?

Shame on the NIC for promoting these silly courses

]What happens when they find a spider in the loft?
prob wonder why so many time served sparks use jb's

on another note....ok you all know i'm a 5ww but it took me a year to complete with he home study etc... no way could you do it in 5 weeks from start to finish

Ha that is just laughable, I wonder if they are still around in 2 years time?What happens when they find a spider in the loft?

Shame on the NIC for promoting these silly courses
I think they have been going over a year or so already, I've got fed up reading about them.

They say the market they are after is the smaller jobs like fitting an outside light or changing a pendant which they claim most sparks are not interested in.

Well I would like to see them spend all day chasing render and red brick, or bending a bit of 32mm conduit.

This is taking 5WW to the extreme and should never be allowed to start with.

NICEIC | Contractor | Case Study - Elecchicks

Elecchicks | Female Electrician | Electrician in Hertfordshire | Electrician in North London

They are recruiting................so longas you are female ........................ so how does that fair under discriminatory law?

Fair play to them they've seen a gap in the market.

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 08:07 ---------- Previous post was made at 08:04 ----------

They will do ok because they seem to have gone all guns blazing for the "male dominated work enviroment & we want more females in it" sketch.........with the massive (what looks like proffessional & dare I say excellent) publicity & nicey bandwagon (lets use these to further the niceic reputation & courses) on board they will I suspect go far.

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 08:10 ---------- Previous post was made at 08:07 ----------

Thats not to say I agree with the super quick become an electrician in 5 days courses, that are openly touted by our scam providers.

[quote=Steve3948;292238

They say the market they are after is the smaller jobs like fitting an outside light or changing a pendant which they claim most sparks are not interested in.

this is exactly how I started out after re-training, though I did have the advantage of having spent 20 years in manufacturing where electricity was part and parcel of my work. And after 8 years its exactly the sort of thing I am trying to get away from, leaving a gap for someone else.

NICEIC | Contractor | Case Study - ElecchicksElecchicks | Female Electrician | Electrician in Hertfordshire | Electrician in North London

They are recruiting................so longas you are female ........................ so how does that fair under discriminatory law?

Fair play to them they've seen a gap in the market.

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 08:07 ---------- Previous post was made at 08:04 ----------

They will do ok because they seem to have gone all guns blazing for the "male dominated work enviroment & we want more females in it" sketch.........with the massive (what looks like proffessional & dare I say excellent) publicity & nicey bandwagon (lets use these to further the niceic reputation & courses) on board they will I suspect go far.

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 08:10 ---------- Previous post was made at 08:07 ----------

Thats not to say I agree with the super quick become an electrician in 5 days courses, that are openly touted by our scam providers.
And I think judging by the look,photo's you need to be Les :yellow card

i cant help looking at those croc clips and what ....well you get the idea.

used to be a lesbian who ran a pub in my local town, her surname was biggerdyke, and its exactly what she was!

I was in a partnership with a female electrician. We expected a big demand from old dears and sheltered housing etc - but it never happened. I can't help feeling these girls will find the same.

In my experience people want their electricians to be as local as possible (perhaps it's just a Cornish thing!)

We did get the benefit of the pink pound however as she batted for the other side and it's a very closed community.

YURRRRMMMMMYYYYY ! duno abt them being 5ww but im sure i could occupy them for a few weeks maybe more! :p

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 00:04 ---------- Previous post was made at 00:03 ----------

crock clips on the nip,

as for what happens if theres a spider, i would run a mile! i hate them! even considering i handle live locusts and that for my beardy!

haha yeh steps mate.

if that is how u want to word it yes im a double adapter!

Latest posts